Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > nested:iterate or logic: iterate with multibox??

nested:iterate or logic: iterate with multibox??

runescience

Hi all:

Im not sure which to use with this problem, so ill just wing it out...
I am prepopulating an array of QueryResults from the data base.

class QueryResults {
boolean selected; //a bool value from database
// use to set box to checked or unchecked.
String col1data;
String col2data;
}

This QueryResults bean lives in:
class QueryResultsFormBean extends ActionForm {
QueryResults[] queryRes;
String jspFld1;
String jspFld2;
String jspFld3;
}

The action execute() is pulling things out of the data base and filling
in the form data:
public class QueryInitAction extends Action {
QueryResultsFormBean myForm = (QueryResultsFormBean)form;
db.moveDataHelper(myForm);
}

Now when i get to the actual jsp I tried the following:

<logic:iterate
id="element"
property="queryRes" // the name of the attribute on the ActionForm
type="com.blah.QueryResults">
<TR>
<TD>
<bean:write name="element" />
</TD>
<TD>
<bean:write name="element" property="jspFld1" />
//jspFld1is on the ActionForm
</TD>
</TR>
</logic:iterate>

I think im missing the name attribute somewhere along the line??? Or
should I be using the nested tag?