Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Process management

Process management

Guillaume ALLEON

I am looking some packages for:
- monitoring a machine (total/free memory, CPU usage, keyboard/mouse
activity)
- managing processes (start/ssupend/resume/change priority) of processes.

I need this working at least on Windows/Linux

So far I was not able to find something doing this.

Thanks for your help.
Guillaume