Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Is there a website builder for your development sans Maven?

Is there a website builder for your development sans Maven?

Danno

I like what Maven does as far as website building. I just don't like
the kulgyness of their library for development So. I was wondering if
there was a way to do site development the way maven does, without the
maven?

Joe Attardi

Danno wrote:
> I like what Maven does as far as website building. I just don't like
> the kulgyness of their library for development So. I was wondering if
> there was a way to do site development the way maven does, without the
> maven?

Give Forrest a try.
http://forrest.apache.org/

It still has some Maven-like stuff in it, but you don't have to manage
your whole project with it.

Danno

thanks!