Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Mark Shuttleworth in India

Mark Shuttleworth in India

techguru

Anybody from this forum joining in? I have already registered for the
LinuxAsia 2006 in Delhi. Cudnt resist when heard Mark Shuttleworth, the guy
behind Ubuntu would be there. Klaus Knopper (Knoppix) should be fun to listen
to as well. Worth the 16 hours from Mumbai, I guess.

I was there last time as well and it was great listening to Danese Cooper
and Dr Phatak of IITB.

Have a peek at http://www.LinuxAsia.net. 8-10 February, India Habitat Centre,
N Delhi!