Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > How to modify Hashtable to just remove exclusive read?

How to modify Hashtable to just remove exclusive read?

cnwy@263.net

Hi,
For performance requirements,I am looking for a way to implement
exclusive operation between write and write,read and write except read
and read.
Any suggestions?

wy.

Chris Uppal

> For performance requirements,I am looking for a way to implement
> exclusive operation between write and write,read and write except read
> and read.

If you are using 1.5 then see package java.util.concurrent.locks.

-- chris

bugbear

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hi,
> For performance requirements,I am looking for a way to implement
> exclusive operation between write and write,read and write except read
> and read.
> Any suggestions?

Yep. Call this:
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/co...stHashMap.html