Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Tutorial: Mobile Application Development: Can I do it? (Part 2)

Tutorial: Mobile Application Development: Can I do it? (Part 2)

bialoglowy@gmail.com

I wrote a little tutorial covering subject of J2ME application
development. In the Part 2 of the article series I focus on creating a
very basic game engine. I think it could be very interesting for
beginners. The part 2 can be found here:

http://bialoglowy.blogspot.com/2006/...-can-i_14.html

Comments on the article most welcome.

Regards,

Marek Bialoglowy

Roedy Green

On 21 Jan 2006 06:00:39 -0800, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote, quoted or
indirectly quoted someone who said :

>http://bialoglowy.blogspot.com/2006/...-can-i_14.html

the link to part 1 is broken. I hate putting links to blogs on my
site since they go stale so quickly. It is much better for such a
thing to post as standard HTML somewhere.
--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.