Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > list box values to be alligned

list box values to be alligned

Regena

hi,
my list box in the html page contains list box with values. these
values inturn have subvalues and I have to allign the child values to
right so that i can know the parent of the values. how can I do that.
list values should look something like this...
(suppose u have a list box with the state names in usa. the cities of
the states would be the child elements and the state names would be the
parent values)

ALABAMA
Abbeville
Huntsville
Birmingham
Montgomery
ALASKA
Anchorage
Tucson

Urgent can someone help pls. I can use java script or any java
technology

thanks..