Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > MyEclipse

MyEclipse

gandhi.pathik@gmail.com

Hi, guys

can any one give me feedback of myeclipse plugin for eclipse

Regards,
pathik

gstasica@poczta.onet.pl

Very helpful and cheap plugin. It realy saves a lot of time while
developing Struts application

gandhi.pathik@gmail.com

thanks

Bernd Maierhofer \(dato\)

Very valuable, but be aware that you cannot use WTP and ME together. There
are some threads about this issue on the ME forums.

HTH bernd

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...