Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > JINI service -- Python client

JINI service -- Python client

asmirnov1234567890@yahoo.com

Hi

does anybody knows how to use JINI service from Python?

Regards,
Andrei

Roedy Green

On 6 Jan 2006 11:17:58 -0800, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote,

>does anybody knows how to use JINI service from Python?

IF you use it from JPython, it is almost identical to using it from
Java.

See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/jini.html
http://mindprod.com/jgloss/jpython.html
--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

Cameron Laird

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Roedy Green <(E-Mail Removed) > wrote:
>On 6 Jan 2006 11:17:58 -0800, (E-Mail Removed) wrote,
>quoted or indirectly quoted someone who said :
>
>>does anybody knows how to use JINI service from Python?

>IF you use it from JPython, it is almost identical to using it from
>Java.
>
>See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/jini.html
>http://mindprod.com/jgloss/jpython.html

JINI & reggie lookup service configuration. Mr. X. Java 0 07-05-2007 09:22 PM
A strange problem when I start JINI lookup service Zheng Da Java 0 02-26-2006 05:07 AM
JINI service -- Python client asmirnov1234567890@yahoo.com Python 2 01-10-2006 11:08 PM
Is JINI dead? Albert Deinbeck Java 5 02-22-2004 11:21 AM
Using Jini for Print Services Bill Atkins Java 0 08-02-2003 05:48 PM

Advertisments