Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Running external system commands in Java

Running external system commands in Java

caleb

Hi everyone,
I recently posted a question about running system commands in
java. Thomas replyed with a post about the java runtime class. This was
a good starting point and I searched around for information. I found the
following web page which I found helpful, I am posting the URL here so
others' with the same question can be directed to a decent tutorial.

http://www.devdaily.com/java/edu/pj/...pj010016.shtml

caleb.

--
There is no spoon.