Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Perspective transform on glyphs?

Perspective transform on glyphs?

daniel.w.gelder@gmail.com

Hi,

I'd like to take a Glyph, such as one that came from a font, and
stretch it so it looks like it's moving around in a 3D world. So
regular affine transforms aren't enough. Does anyone know how that can
be done?

Thank you
Dan