Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > mobile app globalization

mobile app globalization

Chameleon

I want to create my mobile app with many languages supporting.
I think like that:

A file "lang.txt" with contents:
-----------------
english
german
francais
italiano
greek
and files with name "english.txt", "italiano.txt" e.t.c. with app's
Strings like this (for Hashtable).

------ english.txt-----------
app_name = Application Name
translator = Jack the Ripper
exit_button = leave now!

what you say?

btw, how can we describe what language is selected for mobile?