Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > axis2 why?

axis2 why?

marcodepe@tiscali.it

hi
i'm new in web services development and i tried to implement a simple
cleint/servr version
I tried to use jboss and ejb with eclipse and i published my simple web
service.
Then i wanted to use axis but in internet i saw there is a new version
axis2
My problem is that for a beginnere axis2 is simpler but i don't'
understand its goals.
I thought wdsl file was the only possibility to publish a web service
cause it tried to maintain compatibility with different development
tool. In theory i can recover wsdl file from a remote URL and write my
client.In axis2 wsdl is not necessary and there is no way to create one
from java source. Why? How is it possible to produce a service and call
it as web service?The service exported in this way is undocumented and
not compatible with different development platform,is it?

Thanks

Apache Axis2 - org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Transaction not active Michael Post Java 5 08-22-2009 09:33 PM
Axis2 DII client Major Java 0 06-07-2006 01:49 PM
Solutions for Axis2 kazak Java 1 05-18-2006 01:52 PM
How serializable object with apache axis2 James.li Java 0 04-29-2006 08:11 AM
How serializable object with apache axis2 fxwolf via JavaKB.com Java 0 04-29-2006 07:29 AM

Advertisments