Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > new to webservices

new to webservices

ali

Hi there all
i am new to java webservices just last day i was able to build my first
java webservice

as an assignment i had to use Axis with tomcat

but i was wondering if there is any better ways or tools for doing that
??!

ali

any one

Chris Smith

ali <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> i am new to java webservices just last day i was able to build my first
> java webservice
>
> as an assignment i had to use Axis with tomcat
>
> but i was wondering if there is any better ways or tools for doing that
> ??!

Axis pretty much the de facto standard for building and consuming web
services in Java.

By the way, you might consider being more patient. This is a newsgroup,
not a chat room.

--
www.designacourse.com

MindIQ Corporation