Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > newbie: j2me: midlet permissons

newbie: j2me: midlet permissons

Jeff

Hey

midp 2.0
J2ME Wireless Toolkit 2.2
JDK 5

My midlet uses these classes:
HttpConnection
InputStream

When I run my midlet using "DefaultColorPhone" emulator in KToolbar this
message is displayed:
"Test wants to send and receive data using the network. This will use
airtime and may result in charges
<white space in the message>
Is it OK to use airtime"

I tryed to solv this problem by going to Settings in KToolbar and select the
Permission tab, there I did add the javax.microedition.io.Connector.http (in
the MIDlet-Permissions section)...

BTW: The midlet is in security domain "Untrusted"

But I still get the message above...

Please, if you have some tips regarding how to set up the permissions so I
don't get this message, then please tell me

Jeff

Smart Client form Permissons Problem Jay Stacy ASP .Net Security 2 10-07-2003 07:03 PM
MIDlet newsgroup or forums? Paul Java 1 09-18-2003 02:01 AM
MIDlet questions - packaging and video Me Java 1 09-08-2003 05:29 PM
Re: MIDlet problem ScOe Java 3 08-16-2003 06:31 AM
Bluetooth MIDlet Ante Java 3 07-02-2003 07:15 PM

Advertisments