Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > JBOSS With IBM MQ Series

JBOSS With IBM MQ Series

sridhark79

Hi All,

We are using IBM MQ Series with JBOSS and we had implemented MDB's to
consume JMS messages from MQ. Now we have a strange situation where on
receipt of one particular kind of message in the queue,which the MDB
has been configured to listen to, the MDB's should be stopped from
listening to the messages being posted to the queue. I have couple of
questions here

Is this possible in the first place?

If possible can some one illustrate how this could be achieved?

Regards
Sridhar