Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > XMLBeans MathML presentation

XMLBeans MathML presentation

oulan bator

hi,

Does someone here know where to find the mathml.jar that could have
been generated by XMLBeans over at least the MathML2.0-presentation
schema?

thx

oulan bator

forget about it ! I have finally download XMLBeans, and finally compile
this f*+- mathml.xsd. I've got now, this mathml.jar

BR