Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Help Resources -- Forum/Fast Help/Tips N' Tricks/Tutorials/Blogs

Help Resources -- Forum/Fast Help/Tips N' Tricks/Tutorials/Blogs

csheppard91@gmail.com

Hello, I have a fairly new site that may be of use to you:
http://www.wizardsolutionsusa.com
There we have all kinds of help resources including a forum. It only
takes 90 seconds to sign
up at the forum and post your questions or help someone out. We are
always looking for new
moderators, so if you're interested, then just let me know at the
forum.

Roedy Green

On 11 Dec 2005 13:19:19 -0800, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote, quoted or
indirectly quoted someone who said :

>Hello, I have a fairly new site that may be of use to you:
>http://www.wizardsolutionsusa.com
>There we have all kinds of help resources including a forum. It only
>takes 90 seconds to sign
>up at the forum and post your questions or help someone out. We are
>always looking for new
>moderators, so if you're interested, then just let me know at the
>forum.

I don't see any reference to Java content. I trust this is just spam.
--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

csheppard91@gmail.com

Guess you didn't look hard enough.

andreaz

It looks good. I think that some improvements needed, especially design
of the web page.
Also I have one question : "Where is the Content related to Java
programming ?"