Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Loading a Jsp in a tile

Naveen

I am writing a Java script function to move fileds from one table to
another on a jsp page. This seems to work. But the jsp is a part of a
tile and i do not know how to refresh the tile. what i mean is how do
i see the new tile with the changed jsp.

Tim Terry

Naveen wrote:
> I am writing a Java script function to move fileds from one table to
> another on a jsp page. This seems to work. But the jsp is a part of a
> tile and i do not know how to refresh the tile. what i mean is how do
> i see the new tile with the changed jsp.

you could post a form to a struts action with the new data, the struts
action would then forward to the tile which would display the new
information.
Sorry if its a bit vague but don't have much to go on.

Tim