Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > RMI problem

RMI problem

vivekr.cse@gmail.com

Hai actually I am implementing a sort of mailserver with chat.
I have partially implemented it and it ran on another system. Now in my
box

Code:
MailServerImpl-- the implementation class

G:\mailserver7>rmic MailServerImpl

G:\mailserver7>dir *stub*
Volume in drive G is STUDIES
Volume Serial Number is 403A-2012

Directory of G:\mailserver7

10/06/2005 08:57 PM 6,305 MailImpl_Stub.class
10/06/2005 08:57 PM 9,811 MailBoxImpl_Stub.class
12/09/2005 09:41 PM 6,657 MailServerImpl_Stub.class
3 File(s) 22,773 bytes
0 Dir(s) 5,431,361,536 bytes free

G:\mailserver7>java MailServerImpl
java.rmi.ServerException: Server RemoteException; nested exception is:
java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling arguments;
nested excep
tion is:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: MailServerImpl_Stub
at
sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceiv edFromServer(Unknow
n Source)
at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(Unk nown
Source)
at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.rmi.registry.RegistryImpl_Stub.rebind(Unknown Source)
at java.rmi.Naming.rebind(Unknown Source)
at MailServerImpl.main(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling arguments;
nested ex
ception is:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: MailServerImpl_Stub
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: MailServerImpl_Stub

I have given the response spitted by the system. Also when I started
the rmiregistry

Code:
security properties not found. using defaults.

the above msg popped up.I dont know if I have to change security policy
If u need info on code I am ready to post it.
I havent mastered rmi yet. So i may commit errors. Please help me
__________________
Ability is what you're capable of doing...
Motivation determines what you do...
Attitude determines how well you do it.

Vivek R --
If u have any good and useful links forward to me regarding neural
networks, C and C++ please forward to my mailid.

Why does java.rmi.Naming not implement interface java.rmi.Registry? Jan Schulze Java 1 03-26-2005 07:45 AM
RMI Vs RMI over IIOP JScoobyCed Java 1 01-28-2005 09:54 AM
RMI, JINI or RMI/IIOP Buu Nguyen Java 1 08-25-2004 11:28 AM
Problem with RMI in Linux pepegan Java 2 11-28-2003 07:53 AM
RMI invoking problem Maciej Gawinecki Java 1 10-31-2003 04:28 AM

Advertisments