Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > how we can pass parameter from xhtml to java file

how we can pass parameter from xhtml to java file

Kulbir

Hi All,
I am trying to invoke java files through xml and xhtml. i am not able
to pass parameters. actully whatever the parameter i pass from xhtml
that java file shuold be open. can anybody suggest me.
thanks

Danno

Why can't you send params from xhtml to a servlet?

zero

"Kulbir" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1133960221.741407.171240
@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

> Hi All,
> I am trying to invoke java files through xml and xhtml. i am not able
> to pass parameters. actully whatever the parameter i pass from xhtml
> that java file shuold be open. can anybody suggest me.
> thanks

Java files are just that - files. Meaning they can't be executed, and
certainly can't receive any input parameters. Are you talking about
servlets, JSP, applets, applications, ...?

--
Beware the False Authority Syndrome