Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Learning struts and incorporating memory realm

Learning struts and incorporating memory realm

nathanrbn@gmail.com

I'm trying to learn how to use struts:

Questions:
1) I can't use struts to log a user in since I am using memory realm to
do that, how do I store the logged in user's name?

2) How, using struts, do I get data to display on a page? For example
for a given page with a list of applicants and their status. How just
array of applicant names, ids, and status, and then again using struts
get it to display?

Especially since I couldn't use struts to get to that page...but even
if I could, how do I do it?

Help?