Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > using xlink and xpointer with jaxb

using xlink and xpointer with jaxb

shay

Hi
I want to embed one xml file inside another using xlink\xpointer and
read the joint xml with jaxb. I tried adding the xlink name space to my
xsd file with the following line:

<xsd:schema xmlnssd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
xmlnslink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink">

and then just added the xlink tags into my xml:

<flow-stage>
xlink:type="locator"

xlink:href="c:/mvobs/provision/test/junit/conf/sql/new_sim/rule.xml"
xlink:actuate="onLoad"
xlink:show="embed"
</flow-stage>

I tried different xlink attributes (like type="simple" and so) but
nothing seems to work.
I think I'm missing the link that will translate the xlink tags and
embed the remote xml into the local xml.

Can someone plz help?

xlink and xpointer Robert Jones XML 3 12-02-2007 03:45 PM
Xpointer,Xlink,Xpath with XSLT ab.angadbhat@googlemail.com XML 0 02-21-2007 07:23 PM
xlink and xpointer Martin XML 4 02-10-2007 10:31 PM
using xpointer in html tintagel HTML 3 04-03-2006 02:34 AM
Difference between XPath, XLink, XPointer and DOM? DV XML 1 04-19-2004 10:51 AM

Advertisments