Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > 5.6 Based Omega Drivers Are Out for ATI

5.6 Based Omega Drivers Are Out for ATI

stlava stlava is offline
Senior Member
stlava's Avatar

v2.6.42
* Based on the Catalyst 5.6 Official drivers.
- Removed a lot of obsolete tweaks.
- Removed RadLinker from package.
+ Now ATI Tray Tools is included as default tweaker.
+ Re-enabled the default 3D and Color panels in the ATI Control Panel.
+ Added a desktop shortcut for the ATI CP and for ATT (both optional).
+ Included a few new OGL Smart Shaders.
Note: Since these drivers include a non-standard version of ATT, I would recommend that if you have any previous version of ATT installed, please uninstall it before installing these drivers, not doing so may cause unknown problems.
Download
For me they work much better then the official 5.6 drivers.. I'm not getting any problems in BF2 so far.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

I think i will stick with the Cata's for the moment, no omegas for me