Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Code for linear congruences, diophantine linear equations

Code for linear congruences, diophantine linear equations

alessandra_cabrini@virgilio.it

Hi, I'm looking for (java) code to solve linear congruences (and/or
diophantine linear equations).
I need it to use for very very big numbers, but I could modify an
existent code to include BigNumber.

Thank you Sandra

Roedy Green

On 15 Nov 2005 03:01:32 -0800, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote,

>Hi, I'm looking for (java) code to solve linear congruences (and/or
>diophantine linear equations).
>I need it to use for very very big numbers, but I could modify an
>existent code to include BigNumber.

Is brute force try all possibilities practical?
--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.