Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > wanted to sell/trade java books

wanted to sell/trade java books

rob

Hi all, i have read through these and looking to trade or sell

Struts Kick Start
XML and Java from Scratch
Graphic Java 2 (Mastering the JFC)
Client Server Programming with Java and Corba
Professional Java and XML
Java Programming Advanced Topics
Professional JINI
Understanding SOAP
Core Java Vol1
Core java Vol2
Java Swing
Java 2 Essentials

Looking for any books in Spring Framework or "Struts in Action"

rob

Chris Uppal

rob wrote:

> email is (E-Mail Removed)

Probably a good idea to mention /where/ you are too. At least which continent
you are in (on?).

-- chris

rob

also, if there is a site for this type of thing, a
comp.lang.java.books.forsale
would sure be nice, please flame me and tell me where it is

thanks

jan V

"rob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hi all, i have read through these and looking to trade or sell

You're conveniently not telling us where you wish to sell your books from..
but assuming you don't live in Kamtchatka, you might love amazon.co.uk's
second-hand books selling framework. I presume amazon.com has the same
thing.

rob

in th US, state=GA