Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Specifying element classnames using XJC JAXB ant task

Specifying element classnames using XJC JAXB ant task

Robert Reeves

Hi,

I'm mucking around with JAXB and generated an ejb-jar_2_0.xsd from
ejb-jar_2_0.dtd using http://www.hitsw.com/xml_utilites/.

When I run my xjc task against the XSD file, I get the following, among
others:

[xjc] [ERROR] A class/interface with the same name
"com.phurnace.j2install.util.jaxb.sun.v2_0.ejb_jar _xml.SessionType" is
already in use. Use a class customization to resolve this conflict.
[xjc] line 661 of ejb-jar_2_0.xsd

It looks like XJC is generating the helper classes for session element
and using the name SessionType. OK, fair enough. But, when it gets to
the session-type element, it wants to use SessionType instead of
SessionTypeType.

How would one go about constructing the XSD so that SessionTypeType is
used for the session-type node?

Seems pretty freakin' lame that I'm restricted in my element naming...

Thanks,

Robert

xjc jaxb Two declarations cause a collision in the ObjectFactoryclass. pinguin Java 0 12-20-2007 12:18 PM
jaxb/xjc binding issue frank Java 0 09-07-2006 03:52 PM
JAXB xjc.sh NOT generating Interfaces whitteng@con2inc.com Java 0 08-05-2006 02:25 PM
jaxb xjc problem asaf.lahav@gmail.com Java 1 01-18-2006 11:37 AM
Problem in XJC with recognizing jaxb: prefix Asra Java 1 10-26-2004 08:10 PM

Advertisments