Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > JScrollPane

JScrollPane

haydndup@gmail.com

Are there any known problems with the JScrollPane in jdk 1.5? I can get
the scroll pane to show up, but not to autoscroll. I've tried using
..setAutoscrolls(true), but it didn't work.?
Any help would be appreciated, although its not serious - I was just
messing around with TextAreas and ScrollPanes...

Rogan Dawes

> Are there any known problems with the JScrollPane in jdk 1.5? I can get
> the scroll pane to show up, but not to autoscroll. I've tried using
> .setAutoscrolls(true), but it didn't work.?
> Any help would be appreciated, although its not serious - I was just
> messing around with TextAreas and ScrollPanes...

What do you mean "it doesn't work"?

Rogan

Can I nest a JEditorPane inside a JScrollPane inside a JPanel? Mike Java 5 12-02-2003 01:45 PM
Problem with JList, DefaultListModel and JScrollPane Tobi Krausl Java 0 11-12-2003 11:20 AM
change jscrollpane bar? soni29 Java 0 08-21-2003 07:39 PM
TextArea in JScrollPane extends, not shrinks Miguel De Anda Java 0 08-13-2003 08:40 PM
JScrollPane scroll to top Richard Trahan Java 0 07-26-2003 04:01 PM

Advertisments