Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Error in integrating SOAP

Error in integrating SOAP

saurabh.chakote@gmail.com

Hello techie !
I have integrated WEBSERVICES from www.xmethods.net for currency
calculator.
I have already imported

axis.jar
axis-ant.jar
soap.jar
xerces.jar
while compiling the application , I am getting ERROR

java.lang.VerifyError: (class:
org/apache/soap/util/xml/XercesParserLiaison, method: read signature:
(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/io/ReaderLorg/w3c/dom/Document
Incompatible object argument for function call

please suggest a solution.
regards SAURABH

HalcyonWild

> java.lang.VerifyError: (class:
> org/apache/soap/util/xml/XercesParserLiaison, method: read signature:
> (Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/io/ReaderLorg/w3c/dom/Document
> Incompatible object argument for function call

Seems like you are passing another type to a method from what it is
expecting. Keep both the caller and the called methods as Strings,
check it out.

BillGatesIndia@gmail.com

This error was caused because there were incompatible XML jars in
Tomcat's lib directory. Removing them allowed the layer to load without
error.

SOAP error: Cannot map <class> to SOAP/OM Daniel Berger Ruby 0 02-02-2010 04:22 PM
SOAP over JMS vs SOAP over HTTP Nagesh Java 2 08-12-2006 12:31 AM
SQl Error after integrating Forms Auth =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXMgTG92ZQ==?= ASP .Net 0 12-16-2005 03:02 AM
To SOAP or Not To SOAP? mooseshoes XML 3 09-21-2003 04:38 PM
SOAP Client creation in ASP.NET using MS SOAP Toolkit Sham Ramakrishnan ASP .Net 2 07-01-2003 11:29 AM

Advertisments