Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > What is J2EE?

What is J2EE?

Alex Molochnikov

I was going to suggest to you that you will need to change your signature,
since there will be no help coming to your from this group.

But the personality will stay, so don't bother changing anything. Ignorance
can be forgiven, arrogance can't.

news:Rhebf.34810$(E-Mail Removed)...
> since I joined this new, the is those morons playing the police rules. go
> away geeks!
>
> "Andrew Thompson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:a5bbf.9637$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Jack wrote:
> >> nah someone will do it

> > ..less and less, as the moments tick by[1].
> >
> >> go away
> >> psssshhhhhh
> >> psssshhhhhh

> > [1]

<http://groups.google.com/group/comp....7e60a765559c90
27>

Mike Schilling

news:Rhebf.34810$(E-Mail Removed)...
> since I joined this new, the is those morons playing the police rules. go
> away geeks!

Is not maybe will go is better, yes?

Roedy Green

On Sat, 5 Nov 2005 15:22:35 -0500, "Jack" <(E-Mail Removed)>

see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/j2ee.html
--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

Roedy Green

On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 04:40:48 GMT, "Alex Molochnikov"
said :

>I was going to suggest to you that you will need to change your signature,
>since there will be no help coming to your from this group.

Perhaps I am not seeing the signature. He appears not to have one.
What did he say?
--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

Alex Molochnikov

He signs his posts "Jack" (the "from" field). He asked a non-specific
question abour J2EE ("what is..."). After being pointed to Google as the
resource, he insulted the respondents:

"nah someone will do it
go away
psssshhhhhh
psssshhhhhh"

"since I joined this new, the is those morons playing the police rules. go
away geeks!"

Apparently he expects to find babysitters on this NG, doing his homework for
him. Is your carrier missing posts from this thread?

AM

"Roedy Green" <(E-Mail Removed) > wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 04:40:48 GMT, "Alex Molochnikov"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted someone who
> said :
>
> >I was going to suggest to you that you will need to change your

signature,
> >since there will be no help coming to your from this group.

> Perhaps I am not seeing the signature. He appears not to have one.
> What did he say?
> --
> Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
> http://mindprod.com Java custom programming, consulting and coaching.

David N. Welton

Roedy Green wrote:

>>What is J2EE?
>>Is it free?
>>Can I download it?

> see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/j2ee.html

That's a good start, this has some information too:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J2EE

but... to tell the truth I'm sort of curious too. "J2EE" seems to be in
the midst of a mind-boggling crossfire of alphabet soup (Jblah, Jfoo,
JBEE, JBOP, etc...) and marketing aimed at management (manage enterprise
resource component frameworks!) that effectively does make it harder to
get real information about it from just googling. It's one of those
things where a real person describing it in "no bullshit" terms is very
valuable.

Cheers,
--
David N. Welton
- http://www.dedasys.com/davidw/

Linux, Open Source Consulting
- http://www.dedasys.com/

Roedy Green

On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 08:03:48 GMT, "Alex Molochnikov"
said :

>he insulted the respondents:
>
>"nah someone will do it
>go away
>psssshhhhhh
>psssshhhhhh"

I was thrown off by the term "signature" which implies something
tacked onto every post.
--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

Roedy Green

On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 09:18:46 +0100, "David N. Welton"
said :

>but... to tell the truth I'm sort of curious too. "J2EE" seems to be in
>the midst of a mind-boggling crossfire of alphabet soup (Jblah, Jfoo,
>JBEE, JBOP, etc...) and marketing aimed at management (manage enterprise
>resource component frameworks!

There an advantage to giving things alphabet soup names. You can at
least google for them. Try to find out something about "linguine". It
is some Java package. I have not a clue what it does.

Further try to think about "linguine" without getting emotionally
sidetracked with reminiscences about great Italian meals.

I found myself resenting using a package called Jenna2 even though the
author assured me it was named after his daughter not after Bush's
besotted daughter.

Please stop messing with my head creating all these irrelevant
associations!

--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

Jack

well it is not the case here.
if you dont want to help me dont bother me.
im tired of the people trying to be superior.
it is not because you know java more than me that you have to **** on me.
try to answer my question or go away fag

"zero" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> "Jack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:Rhebf.34810$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> since I joined this new, the is those morons playing the police rules.
>> go away geeks!
>>

> Usually people who join an existing community adjust to said community.
> Not the other way around.

Jack

i am not affraid. people will help me. they are not all like you.