Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Soap fault on Tomcat

Soap fault on Tomcat

Viv

Hi all,
Iam trying to throw a SOAPFaultException from a service deployed on
Tomcat 5.0 using wsdeploy of jwsdp 1.6. But the DII client doesn't
recognizes the soap fault. No exception in logs either.At client the
exception is catched as RemoteException and showing the proper message
which is provided while throwing SOAPFaultException.

One thing Iam confused with is that the wsdl generated from wsdeploy
doesn't have <soap:fault> element. Isn't that required when throwing a
soap fault exception ?

Suggestions will be a great help.
Links/Reference material will also help.
I can post the client and service implementation code if required.

Thanks