Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > run jar file

run jar file

dufffman@gmail.com

Hi,

I had this before but deleted it and now forgot how to do it.
I have a jar file which has my application packaged in it.

What command line argument do I have to type to run the program in
there?

My jar file is called requester.jar and its classpath is set in my
environment. What would I have to do to run it? I dont have any MF's
set up in the jar.

Thanks,

Rhino

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi,
>
> I had this before but deleted it and now forgot how to do it.
> I have a jar file which has my application packaged in it.
>

> What command line argument do I have to type to run the program in
> there?
>
> My jar file is called requester.jar and its classpath is set in my
> environment. What would I have to do to run it? I dont have any MF's
> set up in the jar.

Have a look at
http://java.sun.com/developer/Books/...asics/run.html. It
should tell you what you need to know.