Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Accenture ATS "US Solutions Workforce" Salary Survey #01

Accenture ATS "US Solutions Workforce" Salary Survey #01

printmoneyglass@yahoo.com

Accenture ATS "US Solutions Workforce" Salary Survey #01

To participate in the salary survey you must begin the BODY of
the letter with a code phrase. If the code phrase is absent,
the survey automation will reject the mail.

The code phrase is located on the main page of the Accenture
portal .../Home/USA. View the top white on orange menu. The
second menu item contains 3 words. This is the code phrase.

The survey is anonymous except that addresses are retained to
allow mailing of survey results. Addresses are not exposed in a
group mailing.

If the address is hidden use
our
Salary
Survey

Thanks.

grade (programmer ... partner)
salary
time in grade

mail to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

This is an independent survey.

Andrew Thompson

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Accenture ATS "US Solutions Workforce" Salary Survey #01

This post is sure not number one is it?
<http://groups.google.com/groups?enc_author=4pc73xkAAADdbNaq8opCBfR8Mae3MSaM-tpoT5PwLSR6UIHNBXIAZQ&scoring=d>

Roedy Green

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 22:43:57 GMT, Andrew Thompson
who said :

>This post is sure not number one is it?
><http://groups.google.com/groups?enc_author=4pc73xkAAADdbNaq8opCBfR8Mae3MSaM-tpoT5PwLSR6UIHNBXIAZQ&scoring=d>

Perhaps a letter to google about some public responsibility for
getting rid of spam goes with the monopoly they are creating.

--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

rt

Are you mental?
And what about this ad of yours? Maybe we could get rid of that too.

Roedy Green wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 22:43:57 GMT, Andrew Thompson
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted someone
> who said :
>

> >This post is sure not number one is it?
> ><http://groups.google.com/groups?enc_author=4pc73xkAAADdbNaq8opCBfR8Mae3MSaM-tpoT5PwLSR6UIHNBXIAZQ&scoring=d>

> Perhaps a letter to google about some public responsibility for
> getting rid of spam goes with the monopoly they are creating.
>
> --
> Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
> http://mindprod.com Java custom programming, consulting and coaching.

update #01, Accenture ATS "US Solutions Workforce" Salary Survey #01 freemarket Java 3 10-31-2005 02:38 PM
Salary Survey, Accenture ATS "US Solutions Workforce" printmoneyglass@yahoo.com Java 3 10-25-2005 05:12 AM
resources for salary survey for software developers jrefactors@hotmail.com Java 2 05-24-2005 10:26 PM
MCSE salary survey Rowdy Yates MCSE 29 11-16-2004 01:07 AM
Salary Survey for MCSD David MCSD 15 01-23-2004 10:00 PM

Advertisments