Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > How to Bind Remote Object particular WAN IP Address

How to Bind Remote Object particular WAN IP Address

sherazi

On my Remote Server there are two Ethernet Adapter attached. one
Adapter configure with LAN Network and Second with WAN Network I want
to bind my remote object with particular WAN IP address .How I can set
WAN IP address to which remote object can be bind.

Following is the code for binding the object

systemProperties.put("java.rmi.server.hostname", WANIP);
Registry reg =
LocateRegistry.createRegistry(Constants.RMI_REGIST RY_PORT);
reg.rebind("My Object", remoteobject);

here is problem my object bind with LAN IP address. When I have set
the WAN IP in System Properties.

Thanks in Advance.

Is there a way to bind a particular IP address for outbound reques ralderton ASP .Net 0 05-10-2009 04:43 AM
PIX 501 - 2 WAN Connections, how to route certain IPs to the 2nd WAN Casper Cisco 1 08-17-2007 08:17 PM
How to Bind Remote Object particular IP Address sherazi Java 3 10-25-2005 10:44 AM
Ethernet WAN and not WAN. AM Cisco 1 05-23-2005 11:45 PM
Need to securely connect workstations on another WAN to my WAN kev Cisco 4 11-17-2003 01:55 AM

Advertisments