Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > how to convert a java pgm to exe file??

how to convert a java pgm to exe file??

sriraj

Hi,
i'm sriraj. i'm new to this group. i hav one small query. if anyon
can clarify pls reply me. i hav done a java project. i want it to b
converted into .exe file without using softwares. pls tell me i
detail.
Also tell me using softwares also. name the softwares?
thanks
Sriraj

Andrew Thompson

<http://www.physci.org/codes/javafaq.jsp#exe>

>..pls tell me in detail.

pls pay me lots,

...or alternately you might continue this discussion in the
forum for free and do a little (or a lot, depending on your
question) research yourself, rather than expecting us to
'spoon-feed' it to you.

> Also tell me using softwares also. name the softwares?

Google it.

Andrew Thompson

sriraj wrote:

> Hi,
> i'm sriraj. i'm new to this group.

I note you are posting from a *new* web interface to the
usenet newsgroups.

What they do not mention, srirah, is that 'all your training needs'
in this case, is not being provided by ExForSys, but the
people who contribute to the Usenet Newsgroup known as
'comp.lang.java.programmer'.

Are you posting from this page?!?
<http://www.exforsys.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=107>

It does not even seem to list your own post (at this moment),
whereas Google's archive of this group..
<http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer>
...does..
<http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/browse_frm/thread/a097468f6c1ac0fa/ffa9d531c3c6b190#ffa9d531c3c6b190>

[ rather ironic that ExForSys do not even list the messages posted
by their own web-interface, before Google does.. ]

Please read these notes on web-interfaces for some further
information and description, in fact, read the entire FAQ,
it contains a lot of handy tips for Java starters.
<http://www.physci.org/codes/javafaq.jsp#usenet>

Roedy Green

see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/nativecompiler.html
--