Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > New Java Podcast - the Java Posse (replaces the JavaCast)

New Java Podcast - the Java Posse (replaces the JavaCast)

Dick Wall

Hi All,

Just wanted to quickly let you know that there is a Java Podcast
called the Java Posse hosted by Carl Quinn, Tor Norbye and your's
truly (Dick Wall). Some of you may know of the JavaCast which I was
involved with previously, and which is now gone after a fairly sudden
demise, but the Java Posse is here to stay. I hope you like it. If you
are new to podcasting, check out
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podcasting
or just download iTunes from
Apple (if you have Windows or Mac) and then go to http://javaposse.com
and you can subscribe from there.

On the podcast we talk about Java news, and have interviews
with some key people in the Java community.