Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > new forum -- homework help/chit chat/easy communication

new forum -- homework help/chit chat/easy communication

csheppard91@gmail.com

I've launched a new forum not too long ago, and I invite you all to go
there: www.wizardsolutionsusa.com (click on the forum link). We offer
all kinds of help, and for those of you who just like to talk, there's
a chit chat section just for you...Just remember that forum
communication is much easier, safer, and faster.

HalcyonWild

> I've launched a new forum not too long ago, and I invite you all to go
> there: www.wizardsolutionsusa.com (click on the forum link). We offer
> all kinds of help, and for those of you who just like to talk, there's
> a chit chat section just for you...Just remember that forum
> communication is much easier, safer, and faster.

Homework Help.. hmm not a good thing to do. But dont worry, the posters
on your forum would also give the same reply that people with homework
questions get here.

Roedy Green

On 8 Oct 2005 12:11:04 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) wrote or quoted :

>Just remember that forum
>communication is much easier, safer, and faster.

Forums allow more expressive communication. It is censored, so can be
less annoying. However, I don't see how it is safer. It is certainly
not faster. With Agent, I can collect new posts on a background
thread, and I access them in the foreground from local hard disk
essentially instantaneously. That sure beats a web browser.
--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.