Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Struts: Action -> Servlet

Struts: Action -> Servlet

CP

Hello
I am having a perversly difficult time to determine first if it is
possible to forward or redirect from a return in an Action directly to
a servlet and preserve objects in the session or even parameterize the
response,request. Two what is the actual syntax in the
struts-config.xml & web.xml . No matter what I try the containter says
cant find document. I can of course launch the sendServlet directly.
I have tried placing forward name="goToServlet" path="/sendServlet", as
both local and (with local removed) global. How does the container
"view" the servlet so I can correctly specify it in an forward or
redirect? This has been a head banger. tia.