Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Struts Reset

Struts Reset

vsingr@gmail.com

Friends

I am having a simple jsp page where there is a submit and reset. The
reset works like a charm if there was no submit made. However if there
has been any struts validation error My reset does not work. I have
tried various options like even calling a java script on clicking the
reset. This does not work even if the submit is successful and I come
back to the form. Please note that the scope is set to seeion to retain
values. I need a fix for this. I am using the html:reset TLD for this.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Sriram

[STRUTS] ActionForm reset Hamvil Java 6 08-17-2010 05:42 PM
You will not be able to reset the access - can't reset. jc MCAD 0 12-09-2007 08:58 PM
CISCO 7XX / 761 password reset or reset to factory defaults Philipp Flesch Cisco 3 06-18-2006 07:47 PM
handling exceptions in struts form bean reset() willirl@usa.net Java 6 01-12-2005 08:12 PM
Struts - <html:reset> and backward Smurf Java 0 07-27-2004 12:40 PM

Advertisments