Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > quantity of JPS's/Servlets vs. resource consuming

quantity of JPS's/Servlets vs. resource consuming

Przemek Klein

HI All.

I wonder how great impact on performance & resources consuming has number of servlets (and indirectly JPS's) in application. The question is: is it better to build application based on one BIG servlet or on many (lest say 200) JSP's?

I'm convinced, this problem was discussed many times, but I couldn't find satisfactory answer...

Thanks,
Przemek