Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Portal in place of Weblogic

Portal in place of Weblogic

Konrad Billewicz

Hi,

I have a task to move an existing (commercial) Weblogic based application to
a free platform. Application is based on portlets, so I need some Portal
Framework. Application uses EJB (logic) and Struts (UI), so nice integration
with thses will be well seen.

I have spent entire day looking thought many Portal Frameworks. For example
JBoss Portal isn't (as I was told by it's developer) implementing
comminication between portlets so I can't use it. Currently I'm looking
closely on Gridpshere, Jetspeed and Liferay.

What could you recomend?

Best regards,
Konrad Billewicz