Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > looking for an open source java charting library

looking for an open source java charting library

Shanmuhanathan T

Hi All,
I am evaluating open source java charting libraries for use
in one of my projects. I would need both browser based
and applet based implementation.
JFreeCharts seems to fit the bill.
http://jfree.org
Can the community help me identify if there is any better
java charting library out there?

Thanks in Advance,
Shanmu.

Oliver Wong

"Shanmuhanathan T" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ZHz0f.39$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi All,
> I am evaluating open source java charting libraries for use
> in one of my projects. I would need both browser based
> and applet based implementation.
> JFreeCharts seems to fit the bill.
> http://jfree.org
> Can the community help me identify if there is any better
> java charting library out there?

I've used JFreeChart for personal projects, and I'm fairly satisfied
with it. Only problem is you have to pay for access to documentation.

- Oliver

graph / charting library for jsp servlets ameyas Java 10 01-23-2007 09:33 AM
Open Source Charting Tool A.M Python 10 06-05-2006 02:36 PM
python open source charting solutions ? ionel Python 3 03-10-2005 03:40 PM
A Free Charting Library in C++ Vatsan C++ 1 01-20-2005 04:26 PM
Looking for a charting library in Ruby... Tom Copeland Ruby 1 10-03-2003 06:33 PM

Advertisments