Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Adding Axis to existing Web Application without ANT

Adding Axis to existing Web Application without ANT

Abstract

I added all the dependent libraries to my web app library, and I've
copied over the appropriate mappings from the web.xml file.

But I can't seem to run the Axis Adminclient against my own webapp.

Any links to resources - other than the Hatcher ANT book - are greatly
appreciated.