Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Call and HttpsUrlConnection

Call and HttpsUrlConnection

oziris

Hi,

I would like to send my SOAP requests via a HttpsURLConnection. I
looked around the Axis API unsuccessfully.

Here where I am. I create a HttpsURLConnection. By this way I set a
TrustManager.

<code>
SSLContext sslContext = SSLContext.getInstance("SSL");
sslContext.init(
null,
new TrustManager[] {new MyTrustManager()},
SecureRandom.getInstance("SHA1PRNG"));
SSLSocketFactory sslSocketFactory = sslContext.getSocketFactory();
URL url = new URL("...");
HttpsURLConnection urlc = (HttpsURLConnection)url.openConnection();
urlc.setSSLSocketFactory(sslSocketFactory);
</code>

The only way I find consists in creating manually my SOAP request and
write it in the OutputStream of a socket.

But I would like still use the Call object to construct my request.

Even a birth of idea would be appreciated.
Thanks and great week.

-o--