Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Need Help with Hashtables!

Need Help with Hashtables!

james.diee13@gmail.com

I have recently started coding with Hashtables in java, and I am having
an issue when I try to access the data from another class.

In its own class, I am able to access the data from a db, but when I
try to access it from another class, I can not see any data.

Any ideas?

Can anyone please help!!! Thanks!

puzzlecracker

> I have recently started coding with Hashtables in java, and I am having
> an issue when I try to access the data from another class.
>
> In its own class, I am able to access the data from a db, but when I
> try to access it from another class, I can not see any data.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Can anyone please help!!! Thanks!

try using hash_map it is part of stl c++ library... remember java is
already obsolete. gl

jessu

>>remember java is already obsolete.

Since when is java became Obsolete?

---------------
FeedFeeds : A new way to read news and blogs!
http://www.feedfeeds.com

Roedy Green

On 28 Sep 2005 21:28:17 -0700, "jessu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote or
quoted :

>>>remember java is already obsolete.

>Since when is java became Obsolete?

He will say anything if he thinks it will get a rise.

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/war...rovocateur.htm

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/war...tm/troller.htm
--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.