Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > ServletInputStream - reads slowly in larger stream of data

ServletInputStream - reads slowly in larger stream of data

Suresh

I am using ServletInputStream in my application. For larger data input
it takes more than 40 sec to read all the contents. Is there a way to
handle it effectively. If so how? Thanks in advance.