Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > please help me in improving my designing and coding skills

please help me in improving my designing and coding skills

phani rajiv

i request ppl of this grp to help me in imroving my designing and
coding skills in java

Oliver Wong

"phani rajiv" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>i request ppl of this grp to help me in imroving my designing and
> coding skills in java

Your request has been acknowledged.

- Oliver

Thomas Fritsch

"phani rajiv" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>i request ppl of this grp to help me in imroving my designing and
> coding skills in java

"grp" probably means "group", but what the heck means "ppl" ?

Roedy Green

On 19 Sep 2005 11:56:09 -0700, "phani rajiv" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote or quoted :

>i request ppl of this grp to help me in imroving my designing and
>coding skills in java

See http://mindprod.com/projects/projects.html

Use that list to give you an idea for a project. Then get busy. You
will never learn as much as you will once you start a project hat has
heart for you.

See also http://mindprod.com/jgloss/gettingstarted.html
--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-09-19, Thomas Fritsch penned:
> "phani rajiv" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>i request ppl of this grp to help me in imroving my designing and
>>coding skills in java

> "grp" probably means "group", but what the heck means "ppl" ?

people

--
monique

Ask smart questions, get good answers:

Darren

"Thomas Fritsch" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dgnagd$ptk$02$(E-Mail Removed)-online.com...
> "phani rajiv" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >i request ppl of this grp to help me in imroving my designing and
> > coding skills in java

> "grp" probably means "group", but what the heck means "ppl" ?

People