Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: isNetworkMonitorActive

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: isNetworkMonitorActive

darin_dimitrov@hotmail.com

Hello,

I am trying to write a simple application using the j2me. The
following line in my code raises an exception:

javax.microedition.io.InputConnection conn =
(javax.microedition.io.InputConnection)
javax.microedition.io.Connector.open( uri, Connector.READ );

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
isNetworkMonitorActive
at javax.microedition.io.Connector.isNetworkMonitorAc tive(Native
Method)
at javax.microedition.io.Connector.<clinit>(Connector .java:14
at org.j2me.TestInput.main(TestInput.java:25)

The JVM cannot find the native method isNetworkMonitorActive. This
method is located in the zayit.dll bundled with the Java Wireless
Toolkit. How can I tell the environment to load this library. I have
tried System.load( "zayit.dll" ); but got the same exception.

Any help regarding this problem would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
in advance.

Roedy Green

On 14 Sep 2005 16:54:16 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote or
quoted :

>java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkErro

for general help tracking this beast down see
http://mindprod.com/jgloss/runerrorm...SFIEDLINKERROR
--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.