Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Writing an ENIAC-emulator in Java

Writing an ENIAC-emulator in Java

Mad Programmer

I want to write a web-based ENIAC-emulator in JAVA, so that people can use
the virtual ENIAC online and play all the great ENIAC videogames.

What do I need?

Roedy Green

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 03:20:29 +0200, "Mad Programmer"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote or quoted :

>I want to write a web-based ENIAC-emulator in JAVA, so that people can use
>the virtual ENIAC online and play all the great ENIAC videogames.
>
>What do I need?

mainly the principles of operation. You want not just an emulator
but a visual emulator so people can watch the thing clunking away. You
also need write some eniac code.

See http://mindprod.com/projects/lovelace.html
--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.