Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > image overlay

image overlay

peter.o.mueller@gmx.de

Hi all,

I wanted to know if it is possible to realize something like the image
overlays in Win32 Explorer. I want to realize a status indication in a
JTable containing text. Is this possible?

Thanks for any hints,
Peter

jan V

> I wanted to know if it is possible to realize something like the image
> overlays in Win32 Explorer. I want to realize a status indication in a
> JTable containing text. Is this possible?

Swing introduced the glass pane concept, so if you render your status in a
component added to that pane, maybe that would be a viable solution.

Play around with a glass pane and see if you think it will work...

Overlay two borders [repost] Gwayn HTML 0 01-31-2006 11:47 PM
Overlay table... Fabri HTML 0 02-21-2005 08:09 AM
how to write text on an overlay image? Ross HTML 1 01-06-2005 01:25 AM
overlay text on uploaded picture Brian Lowe ASP .Net 5 06-24-2004 06:13 PM
Image overlay (sent through google, as Outlook Express isnt posting my messages) Lee Harris web HTML 2 01-31-2004 01:10 PM

Advertisments